Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Brief Explanation

I honestly never thought that have a blog, so feel free to judge me to your heart's content, I certainly am. I honestly think that I have nothing worth saying that somebody hasn't already said in what is certainly a much better format and tremendously more eloquent to boot. But, as I am having a FANTASTIC time in Paris, I feel the need to brag about it incessantly, and so here I am, pushing my experiences on an audience who probably has better things to do. Also, if the world doesn't end on Dec. 21, 2012, I'd like to have something to show my kids as proof that their hip, successful and attractive mother was once adventurous and somewhat witty.

So, enjoy my adventures in Paris and thanks for reading!
Au revoir,
Alexis

1 comment:

  1. this is so great! thanks for starting a blog girl, i'm glad i can follow your adventures
    you're so witty, and i like your profile :)
    enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete