Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Paris By The Numbers

Number of:

People in Paris: 12 million
Arrondissements: 20
Islands in the Seine: 2
Museums in Paris: more than 70
Hours I spend in class a day: 5
Stairs I have to climb to get to class: 136
Elevators in the building: 0
Subway lines I take to get to class: 2
Cute boys I made eye contact with this morning on the train: 4.5
Creepy men I made eye contact with this morning on the train: 198
Blow Pops that I have left from the stash I brought with me from America: 5
Green Apple ones (dislike): 4
Crepes I had this week: 2
Times I visited Shakespeare & Company this week: 4
Books I've read while in Paris: 8
Tex-Mex cravings today: 8
Times I've been homesick: 1
Pounds my suitcases weighed combined pre-Paris purchases: 84.5

No comments:

Post a Comment